Experience The Art of Growing Fine Wines first hand and join us in exploring Windsor Oaks estate. Our estate is open to the public only eighteen days a year, yet we do offer limited VIP tastings and tours, as defined below, by prior appointment. Please allow a 48 hour notice to confirm your reservation.
VIP Tours & Tasting
TERROIR TASTING - $15 Per Person
- Our tasting Salon is open by appointment. Please call 707-433-3810 to schedule your visit!
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for the tasting
- 5 wines tasted, each presented in a Riedel glass
Join us for a fascinating wine tasting that explores how flavors and aromas in wine are accentuated by the terroir they are created in. Guests taste in our winemaker’s cellar or at one of our scenic vineyard blocks, which is hosted by one of our passionate and knowledgeable hospitality staff. We offer guided tastings by prior appointment 7 days a week. Terroir Tasting reservations are held in advance by credit card and we prefer to speak directly with the guest to ensure consistent quality of service.
SAVOUR TOUR - $55 Per Person
- Please call 48 hours in advance to schedule your appointment 707-433-3810
- Please allow at least 90 minutes to fully enjoy the estate
- 5 wines, each presented in a Riedel glass
- Add a gourmet box lunch for an additional $25 per person
Start your journey in our cellar and learn an overview of our artisan winemaking techniques and the heritage of our estate. Then take a 4-wheel drive, mountain and hillside vineyard tour. Discover how the maritime climate and nearly 1,000 feet of topographic changes influence a variety of wine grapes that carpet valley floors, hillsides, vistas and mountain tops. Enjoy panoramic views of three surrounding counties and Mount St. Helena.
Friends of the Vineyard Wine Club Tour and Tasting Rates
- Oaks Club members receive complimentary tastings and 50% off tours up to 4 guests
- Estate Club members receive complimentary tastings and 50% off tours up to 4 guests
- Summit Club members receive complimentary tours or tasting up to 4 guests
Cancellation & Late-Fee Policy
Windsor Oaks is not open to the public; visits are by appointment only and each visit is exclusive. We require credit card information to hold the date. Due to this exclusivity, we kindly ask that cancellations be made no less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. If cancellations are made in less than 24 hours, you will be subject to a 50% charge of the total visit fee. All guests who arrive more than half an hour late without phone call will run the risk of their scheduled time slot being given to another party.